GLAMPING is the combination of the two words GLAMOUR and CAMPING.
When you are glamping, there is no tent, no pitch, no sleeping bag to unroll.
Whether in a bungalow-tent, glamping is a way to experience the great outdoors without sacrificing comfort.
Our “Glamping Bungalow Tents” are composed of:
- one room with a double bed
- one room with one bunk bed
- one bathroom with shower
- a living area equipped with table, sink and refrigerator (no kitchen).
Bed linen and blankets are included in the price.
On request it is possible to rent towels with an additional charge.
Car parking is included in the accommodation cost.
A laundry area with coin operated washing machine and dryer is located near the toilets and showers area.
The price of the accommodation includes:
- the maximum number of people indicated in the accommodation type , regardless of age of the customers and excluding additional guests;
- bed linen and blankets;
- parking of one car
- the accommodation is available on the day of arrival starting from 15.00. On departure the accommodations must be left by 10.00. Delays that exceed the normal check out time will cause a penalty and a charge of one extra day will be added to the final amount due;
- on departure accommodation must be left as it has been given upon arrival;
- before the departure the cleaning staff will check the accommodation;
- if any anomalies inside the accommodation are revealed or in case any of the item in the inventory is missing, please kindly advise the reception desk in order to avoid any discomfort and unrelated charges;
- the campsite reception is open from 08.00 am to 10.00 pm. In case of arrival after the normal reception opening hours, please send us an e-mail or contact us by phone;